Background

Thursday 20 January 2011

Sick but scrapping

So I have been off work sick this week due to a virus making me vomit more than I ever have before! It has however given me some time to do some scrapping as I have not had the energy to do anything else! I have done 3 LO's...



This is a LO of my day at the Ballan cup a few months ago. I was a winner on the day overall but kept my losing ticket stubs to use as embellishments on a LO so that is what I did!









This is a vertical 8.5 x 11 inch LO of a stone sculpture cut into the side of a building. There were dozens of these all over Cologne and their detail was just amazing. This 1 was my favourite and is a little boy and girl sitting on a ledge.







This is a LO of some geese in a church garden courtyard in Barcelona that were clearly in love and had stood together so that their necks made a heart shape. Thankfully I capture it just in time and even managed to frame the photo with the lovely ornate arch in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment