Background

Saturday 20 November 2010

I have so much to tell you...

I don't know who coined the phrase "so much to do, so little time to do it in" but currently that feels all too true! Ever since moving back to Australia life has been hectic. I guess it is trying to come to terms with change, a new job, living back at home, commuting to work, no longer living with David. It all seems very strange. I guess that is why I took the step to buy loads of stash so that I could get a comfortable constant back in my life and carry on scrapbooking in a few stolen 30 minute breaks when I got home from work of an evening or during a weekend. I have completed loads of LO's and for some reason - am really happy with pretty much every single one of them (rare for me) So...here goes...I will upload lots of LO's that I have done in the past 3 weeks. I also have a few new pairs of shoes to show you and I am currently working on the kaisercraft advent calendar so might start taking pics of my progress of that too...grab yourself a cuppa and a biscuit as there is about to be alot to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment