Background

Saturday 20 November 2010

Beautiful moments to remember


You may or may not remember but I bought a Paris themed album in preparation for the many photos I would take whilst on holiday with my parents in Paris. Well...the album is still in shipment but that hasn't stopped me from making a start! This is going to be my cover page. I titled this page beautiful moments to remember in Paris because this photo is exactly that! We spent an hour sat in the warmth of the Summer evening at this location whilst my Dad played with his new camera so I started playing with the settings on my little hand held. It is amazing the difference that even the compact cameras can produce if you change the settings. I am going for a bit of a shabby chic look in this album so lots of embellies!

No comments:

Post a Comment