Background

Monday 6 September 2010

This part of my life is called organising...

Well the time has come where there is only 8 more days left in the country and only 1.5 more days in my flat so I have been busily organising everything into 4 different piles:
  1. Shipping
  2. Charity
  3. Rubbish
  4. Suitcase
As is always the way - I want almost everything in the suitcase pile but am only allowed 23kg. But i found a solution for 20kg of shoes to be air freighted back to Australia and they leave first thing tomorrow morning and will be waiting for me upon my arrival.


This is the "shipping" pile so far. It is everything from my scrapbooking room (apart from my desk which has gone into the "charity" pile) Unfortunately I still have the bedroom and kitchen (2 biggest jobs) to do! I will put an updated picture tomorrow evening as everything "should" be finished by then, ready for when the removal men arrive at 7am Wednesday morning to box it all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment