Background

Saturday 2 August 2014

About to scrap a whole lot more

So I resigned from work this week with no plans other than to take some time out for me for the near future so there is going to be a whole lot more scrapping going on soon enough! I have completed another 2 LO's lately for my wedding album.

This is 1 of my favourite photos that the photographer took at the wedding of Mum & I hugging. I wanted to make it quite a soft, girly LO and pretty much based the whole page on the mother & daughter circle embellishment that I had.

The next was a fun pic of my shoes which I created myself by hand sewing the bling onto the ankle strap for a 1 of a kind pair of red velvet shoes. My original plan was to have a simple look with just the red flock balls ribbon but as I was searching for it in my ribbon stash I found loads of beautiful ribbons so I decided to make the page a real feature of different textured and patterned ribbons, ric rac and lace! I love the end result


No comments:

Post a Comment